Modular Post and Panel
MODULAR POST and PANEL
Our Post and Panel wayfinding system was one of the first in the UK. Our product remains the system of choice for many sign makers and wayfinding specialists.
The system can produce a wide range of directional signage including; entrance monoliths, directional signs, car park signs, projecting signs, suspended signs, lectern signs, street nameplates and wall mounted directories.
Signs are configured using 20mm deep, double-sided panels. Infill is fitted to the panels which allows them to slot down into round, square or D-shape posts or side tracks, when wall mounted. The modular nature of our system allows panels to be added or subtracted easily.
Exclusive to our Post and Panel system, are the unique front-loading multi-posts. The multi-posts allow individual panels to be changed easily, even on very large signs. Our system is renowned for being the easiest to install and on trend with the signage market.
- Highly robust aluminium design
- Easy and quick to install
- Easily add or subtract panels once installed
- Double-sided as standard when post mounted
- Curved side tracks for wall mounted signs
- Create a full wayfinding scheme
- 100-300mm or custom panel heights
- 80mm D-shape, square or 90mm round posts
- Standard face mode or insert facility for graphics
- A choice of finials and embellishments available
Made to order in 15-20 working days. Call us if you need it sooner.