Papyrus Internal Wayfinding
Papyrus internal wayfinding
Papyrus is a premium paper insert sign system for internal use.
The product features high quality aluminium panels and end caps, with an elegant curved-face design. Specifically designed for environments where signage is highly changeable. Papyrus allows users to update their signage as often as they require by printing inserts in-house, usually on paper or card.
A special sucker tool is used to remove the tamperproof clear cover and update the insert. Papyrus has proved popular with universities, leisure centres, doctor surgeries and shared office facilities.
The Papyrus system is available in 100-302mm panel heights and can be used with the curvature from top to bottom or left to right. The system also caters for A5, A4 and A3 inserts, ideal for timetable signs and event posters. The Papyrus range is flexible enough to create a basic wayfinding or information display scheme.
- Elegant, curved face signage
- Quick and easy to update in-house
- Printing your inserts reduces costs
- Anti-tamper clear covers protect inserts
- Wall and door mounted as standard
- Suspended, projecting and freestanding capability
- Create a full internal wayfinding scheme
- 100-302mm panel types
- 8-16mm panel depths
- Optional header panels and sliders
Made to order in 15-20 working days. Call us if you need it sooner.