STAX-i Internal Wayfinding
stax-i internal wayfinding
STAX-i is an internal modular sign system packed with features and caters to more modest budgets.
Popular with local authorities and public sector venues, the STAX-i modular sign system can produce a wide range of sign solutions. STAX-i signage sits flush against the wall without a shadow gap and an industry standard profile depth of 12mm.
STAX-i has two end cap options; black plastic caps or continuous metal end caps. The end caps not only conceal the panel edges but also provide a professional finish. Continuous end caps also provide a more rigid construction and the ability to lock the panels.
Available in wall mounted, projecting and suspended format, the STAX-i range offers satin silver, polished silver and polished gold finishes. STAX-i’s strength is it’s ability to deliver full wayfinding schemes, at a competitive price, with a prestigious finish.
- Panel locking available with metal end caps
- Gold and silver for prestigious finishes
- Highly rigid construction
- Easily add or subtract panels once installed
- Create a full internal wayfinding scheme
- 25-150mm panel heights
- 12mm profile depth
- Plastic or continuous metal end cap options
- Panel and paper insert facility
- Braille and tactile compatible
Usually made to order in 1-2 weeks. Call us if you need it sooner.