Stax-i Internal Wayfinding
stax-i internal wayfinding
Stax-i is an elegant and robust internal modular sign system packed with features, catering to more modest budgets.
Favoured by local authorities, specifiers, corporate headquarters, government bodies, educational institutions, sport and leisure facilities, healthcare and public sector environments. Stax-i modular sign system can produce a wide range of sign solutions. Stax-i signage sits flush against the wall without a shadow gap and an industry standard profile depth of 12mm.
Stax-i has two end cap options; black plastic caps or continuous metal end caps. The end caps not only conceal the panel edges but also provide a professional finish. Continuous end caps also provide a more rigid construction and the ability to lock the panels.
Available in wall mounted, projecting and suspended format, the Stax-i range offers satin silver, polished silver and polished gold finishes. Stax-i’s strength is it’s ability to deliver full wayfinding schemes, at a competitive price, with a prestigious finish.
- Panel locking available with metal end caps
- Gold and silver for prestigious finishes
- Highly rigid construction
- Easily add or subtract panels once installed
- Create a full internal wayfinding scheme
- 25-150mm panel heights
- 12mm profile depth
- Plastic or continuous metal end cap options
- Panel and paper insert facility
- Braille and tactile compatible
Made to order in 15-20 working days. Call us if you need it sooner.